The Ultimate in Vacuum Therapy
The introduction of the VACURECT™ marked a breakthrough in the treatment of Erection Problems and Penile Rehabilitation.
The VACURECT™ is setting a standard in vacuum therapy and restores intimacy to thousands of relationships across the globe since 1999. The VACURECT™ has a compact, pleasing design and is very easy to use. It uses a natural pumping action that will not distract unduly from the intimacy of the moment.
The VACURECT™ also uses a unique double sealing tension system that enables maximum efficiency which means that it works much faster, resulting in minimal interference with foreplay and intimacy. Most importantly, the Vacurect is used by doctors and physiotherapists for penile rehabilitation, pre-and post-radical prostatectomy, and also enables couples to enjoy lovemaking again.
The VACURECT™ currently constitutes the state of the art in vacuum therapy:
- Unique design
The VACURECT has a compact pleasing design and is easy to use. It is the only one-piece system available on the market. The VACURECT also comes with 10 different size tension rings to ensure perfect fit. Included are also 2 tension rings for penile rehabilitation purposes.
- Development of the Vacurect
The VACURECT is researched and developed by professionals and is patented internationally. The Vacurect has FDA approval as a MEDICAL DEVICE in the USA, carries the CE mark in Europe and Ireland and is also registered at the MHRA in the United Kingdom.
- Discrete and effective
With a natural pumping motion, the VACURECT creates an erection that smoothly draws the penis through the tension ring into the cylinder, which means it works fast and results in minimal interference with foreplay and intimacy. After the erection has been created, the seal can be broken and the tension ring is already at the base of the penis and therefor does not have to be pulled onto the penis.
- Superior functionality
Unlike other Vacuum Erection Devices that use rubber band style rings, the VACURECT uses a unique silicone tension system to maintain the erection throughout intercourse. The unique double-sealing tension ring ensures maximum efficiency, which means that it works much faster, resulting in minimal interference with foreplay and intimacy.
Outstanding features of the VACURECT™
The VACURECT™ was researched and developed by a team of professionals and is patented internationally. It was also tested in South Africa by the Pretoria Urology Hospital, the Institute for Sexology and The Universities of Cape Town and Stellenbosch. The result is a superior, integrated high precision medical device that can be used with complete confidence for many years. It also has FDA approval in the USA and the CE mark in Europe.
Specific benefits of the VACURECT™ over conventional devices:
- Most appealing appearance and pumping action - to prevent the least distraction during intimate moments.
- Lightest and most compact - this means that both hands are free after pumping so that the man can freely move about with the pump still in place, resulting in the absolute minimal interference with foreplay and intimacy.
- Easiest placing of the tension system onto the pump - no special device or technique is required. After cleaning the ring may in fact be left on the pump ready for immediate future use.
- Comfortable fitting of the tension system onto the penis - the system is simply slid onto the penis with no air leakage at any stage.
- Most efficient - there is no air leakage at any stage, resulting in the quickest possible response time of between 30 seconds and 6 minutes depending on the starting state of erection.
- Widest range of tension systems - to ensure the best possible result.
- Low use of artificial lubrication - The VACURECT™ only requires relatively small amount of lubrication at the mouth of the tension system.
- The Vacurect also has a special rehabilitation ring for penile rehabilitation.
The VACURECT™ uses the latest technology in vacuum therapy available today and is a bestseller globally.
Penis pumps, also called Vacuum Erection Devices (VED’s), or Vacuum Restriction Devices (VRD’s), can increase blood flow to the penis to help a patient to achieve or maintain an erection.
Penis pumps (such as the VACURECT) use a vacuum to pull blood into the penis. A soft tension ring stays behind at the base of the penis to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Studies have shown that while penis pumps may help patients with erection problems to achieve an erection, in most cases the use of a penis pump also has a high partner satisfaction rate.
The application of a penis pump is cost effective and safe when used as prescribed and can be used in conjunction with medication. As it encourages blood flow to the penis, a penis pump can also help to preserve penis function and reduce shrinkage in diabetes and radical prostatectomy patients.
A penis pump is easy to use, suitable for most men with erection problems and can similarly be applied for penile rehabilitation.
To go back to the Home page, click here